Sunday, 18 March 2018

About me

Hey there, I'm proud to tell you that you have stumbled upon one of the most awesome place on the Internet. This is me Hrishikesh Das, and welcome to my humble abode! I'm a student of engineering, currently pursuing my undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering from VIT University, Vellore. I have started this blog as a sort of my own space, to share the interesting facets of my life, the daily ups and downs of an engineering student, and all things that interests me! So, this blog will be an open window to my life. 
So, let me first start by introducing myself. I belong from the land of the red rivers and blue mountains. And you all must be confused, "where is this place which has red rivers and blue mountains?". That my friend is the city which is the beautiful gateway to North-East India, Guwahati. I did my schooling there, in an Army School, as a result of which I learnt the importance of discipline quite early. I had a wonderful childhood, I did a lot of extra-curricular activities, like, I'm professionally trained in guitar and music, represented my school in a number of competitions, be it swimming, quizzes, debate and many more. I always kept myself preoccupied with stuff. After eighteen years of my childhood at Guwahati, God had something else planned for me. Following my deep interest towards chemistry and the physical sciences, I ended up arriving thousands of kilometers away from home, at VIT Vellore, and I couldn't have been more happy about my decision. Life here is amazing! But more will follow up on the subsequent posts. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Riviera Experience

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to share with you all one of my most exciting weekend of recent times. A few weeks back we had Riviera 2K...