Hrishikesh Das
VIT, Vellore, Tamil - Nadu
7002782100
hrishikeshdas100@gmail.com
Date - 15 - 08 - 2018
To,
The Convener,
Department of Chemical engineering
IISC, Bangalore
Subject - Job application for Summer Research and Development Intern
Sir,
I read your job posting for 'Summer Research and Development Intern' with interest,as the qualifications you are seeking match closely with my professional skills.
I'm a motivated student ,who demonstrates strong work ethic and creative ability. Seeking to apply my technical knowledge and scientific temperament, as a summer intern at your renowned institute. Will leverage proven technical knowledge to the goals and needs of the internship.
My resume, which is below, provides additional information on my background and qualifications. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to arrange a time for an interview.
Thank you for your consideration
Hrishikesh Das
Resume
VIT, Vellore, Tamil - Nadu
7002782100
hrishikeshdas100@gmail.com
Date - 15 - 08 - 2018
To,
The Convener,
Department of Chemical engineering
IISC, Bangalore
Subject - Job application for Summer Research and Development Intern
Sir,
I read your job posting for 'Summer Research and Development Intern' with interest,as the qualifications you are seeking match closely with my professional skills.
I'm a motivated student ,who demonstrates strong work ethic and creative ability. Seeking to apply my technical knowledge and scientific temperament, as a summer intern at your renowned institute. Will leverage proven technical knowledge to the goals and needs of the internship.
My resume, which is below, provides additional information on my background and qualifications. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to arrange a time for an interview.
Thank you for your consideration
Hrishikesh Das
Resume
No comments:
Post a Comment